Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Updates much?

Fuckin A I've been busy.
Anyway, on the coffee front, T2 is barreling forward like a wayward locamotive powered by the energy of the collective coffee consciousness. In short, its going really well. Over the next few months, I personally have a few things that are pretty cool:
1. I will be partaking, once again, in the Millrock Latte Art Competition up in Seattle at Coffeefest, which happens the end of this month. It will also coincide with the NWRBC, so I can scope out what everyone is doing this year, and try to get a feel at who (albeit a small sample) I will be facing off against at the USBC next year.
2. Oh yeah, I'm competing again this year. I'm currently talking with my boy Rudy (Rotsko at Barefoot) to see if we can come up with a "so-sick-that-it-will-knock-the-poop-outta-yer-butt-then-it-will-flush-itself" SO light/dark profile blend with the Amaro Gayo, which should be fucking dope.
3. I might (more than likely, actually!) be going to Uganda in November, to, you know, go to FUCKIN AFRICA and visit coffee's actual home!
I've included pics of some practice pours I did the other night. I'm feeling pretty good. Any thoughts or insights, or constructive criticism from the two people that read this blog is always much appreciated.


Pace!
-bza