Wednesday, September 9, 2009

LIKE A 10,000 POUND.... FIST!

Hey.
Sacramento drivers who don't stop at stop lights: I ask you, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?! Seriously, do you think the rules dont fuckin apply?
Let me lay out a scenario:
I'm rolling down 26th St, going under the 1-80/Highway 50 underpass, pretty much. I've had the green for more than a few seconds. I'm doin near full speed. As I'm quite familiar with Sacramento drivers, I get as far left as I can, to peak at the oneway traffic coming from the right. I'm leaned forward to get a good look (bad decision). I'm 15-20 feet from entering the intersection at my designated time, when I spot out of the corner of my eye, a truck going full speed, entering from the right. Instincs kick in, and I throw on the brakes. Well, I end up doing a full gainer over my handlebars. Luckily (or, unluckily), my feet fly out of my cages. I land face first in the middle of W St, and skid a good few feet. I hastily look around for more traffic, and more importantly, my bike. Half a second later it comes crashing down on the back of my head, giving me a nice 5 inch gash. The light turns, and traffic doesn't stop: Oh no, these cars simply GO AROUND me. I'm laying in the intersection, bleeding from the back AND front of my head, BOTH arms torn down, hobbling with my bike to get out of their way. The only person who ever thought to stop and ask if I was ok was... yeah, you guessed it, another person on a bike. I waved them on.
So, long story short: Not only did some complete fucking dickless retard run a blatant red light, but other drivers, atleast a handful, passed by a bleeding man in the street.
Man, I can't believe that I belong to this race sometimes.

No comments: