Thursday, March 5, 2009

A truck full of boners

Well, not really.

We're currently spending the morning watching the court hearings on Prop 8. You all remember what happened: A whole bunch of retards decided to try (and finally did) to overturn the right for all people to get married. This just doesn't make any sense to me what so ever. Really, think about it. In a time of a huge economic, ethical, and historic time in our country's history, to legally prohibit our fellow citizen's from fulfilling their desire to marry each other, not based on their sexual persuasion, but just to show their love, is a bunch of bullshit. Here's a few good reasons WHY they should be allowed:

1. It would stimulate our economy:
Think about it. 10% of the population is gay. THAT many marriages = a whole bunch of money poured back into the economy. They know how to party, and I wanna be a part of it.
2. You don't want to make an entire demographic of people happy?
I didnt know we were living in China, you fuckers. I didnt know we still liked to oppress people in America. Guess I was wrong.
3. Think of how many cute girl couples will be making out EVERYWHERE
... should I really have to explain this further?

And before I get any stupid emails reminding me that the majority of Californian's voted this crap back in last November, let me remind YOU that, if the government actually does its job and lets all people marry, this will negatively affect absolutely nobody. And I will bite the weinnie if anybody can name 1 way in which it will.

-bza

No comments: