Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Its like a jungle sometimes


Man oh man.
Check it.
Tuesday, I spent all day hanging with the 'Footers down in San HO. Highlights include the new crop of Finca Vista Hermosa coffees, from Edwin Martinez' farm down in Guatemala. Vac sealed FVH and Edlyna?! THE PEABERRY IS BACK!?
Suffice to say, truck full of boners. 
Then an awesome cupping with new and 'old' crop coffee's. Kenya Peaberry might just be my new bitch, cuz that coffee, just might be, perfect. At least right now... yeah, I guess thats more correct. Really great butterscotch sweetness, off-setted with rum cake?! Count it!

After a really, truly, very, gnarly 3 FUCKIN HOUR commute back home, Teddford and I met some friends at Bon Lair. This got my thinking (plus, Pepper brought this up the other day), this blog has been all sprodown, and very little Sactown. So, I'm going to start reppin Sac a bit more, and will be revealing various good places to get burritos, a good beer, and maybe some peyote.
But only if we have time.

No comments: