Friday, September 19, 2008

faaawwwk

Well, my weekend in Seattle was a goddamn trip and a half.
Firstly, it took me 12 hours flying standby to get up there from Sac. Then my bag was lost... we're talking they had no record of me checking a bag. THEN, I get my bag back, only to find out my fucking laptop was ganked out of it. I know I shouldn't have checked my laptop, and I take full responsibility for that, but at the same time, someone went into my bag, left my $200 Italian loafers, iPod hookups, clothes, goodies, etc., and just took my laptop. They even left the AC wall adaptor for it! Fuckin jokes on them though, as the unit only holds about 20 mins worth of juice in the battery, so they know have a big grey paperweight. Cheap fucks.
As for the rest of the weekend, it was a blast! Got the meet Edwin Martinez, which was a trip! I'm actually planning on going down to the Finca Vista Hermosa farm in Huehuetenango within the next few months to check that shit out. Also got to meet a few cats that I have been told not to mention online, as its sort of taboo... but lets say some heavy hitters in the espresso machine world.
Thanks to everyone for showin Tony Serrano, Jared Foreman, Nick Minton, and myself a great time in Seattle, Olympia, Portland, Medford, and Ashland, and hopefully I can make it back up there before to long!
-The BZA

No comments: